Sunday, February 22, 2009

Post #1: Welcome Mr. A-Hole's World

This blog will be dedicated to women, beer, sports, and making fun of everything, even if it's considered politically incorrect. This isn't a kid friendly blog, so put the little ones to bed before checking this site out. "Fuck" is my favorite word, I love tits, and making gay jokes is still funny to me despite being on the wrong side of 30. I will no longer attempt to hide the fact that I'm a CPA- Certified Prick Asshole. No reason to hide it, I'm fucking proud of it. I speak my mind, and sometimes I even offend myself.

Welcome to Mr. A-Hole's World. First post over, fuck it.

2 comments:

  1. I've always been partial to 'cunt' as an expletive (and as an entrée).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cunt is harsh, about as harsh of word their is. Cocksucker is pretty cruel too.

    ReplyDelete